B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Widow chpt 16 pg 24...UPDATED!!

+2
Alishia
Rizzo
6 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Black Widow chpt 16 pg 24...UPDATED!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Black Widow chpt 16 pg 24...UPDATED!!

Post  Alishia Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 pm

bring
us
more
please
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/alishia_1991

Back to top Go down

Black Widow chpt 16 pg 24...UPDATED!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Black Widow chpt 16 pg 24...UPDATED!!

Post  Alishia Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 pm

bring
us
more
please
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:03 pm

yoface718x wrote:
bring
us
more
please
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:03 pm

yoface718x wrote:
bring
us
more
please
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:04 pm

yoface718x wrote:
bring
us
more
please
[/quote]
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

bring
us
more
please
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

yoface718x wrote:bring
us
more
please

i got you to new page!
will you update now !
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:19 pm

lolz yh I will update but I just need 2 finish writing it dats all but thanx so much 4 da bumps.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Location : is running around doing hit and runs with my best friend Lana

http://www.myspace.com/rosemaryobengdarko

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:53 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:lolz yh I will update but I just need 2 finish writing it dats all but thanx so much 4 da bumps.
yay!

bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 am

Chapter 7 ~ Love and Confusion~

Black Widow chpt 16 pg 24...UPDATED!! - Page 8 AlishiaCiara-1

After I left Gloria and Carnell’s place, I got in my car and drove off to my place. I stepped out of my candy red Porsche and then I took out my keys from my purse. I walked over to the front door and then I put the key in and twisted it slightly to the right, then I walked in and then I closed the door behind me. I made my way into the living room and then I plopped down on the couch and I put my legs up on the coffee table. I picked up the remote and I started to flick through the channels but there was nothing good on TV so instead I just went upstairs to my room and then into the bathroom.

Just as I was about to take off my clothes to get ready to have a bath, I heard the front door open and the sound of the door slamming. I guess Tyrese is home now; I just rolled my eyes at the thought of having to deal with his drama again. I decided to put my blouse back on and then I suddenly felt a strong pair of hands stopping me and then I felt my blouse slipping off my shoulders. I turned around and saw Tyrese, he bent down slightly and tried to kiss me but I turned my head and avoided it. “Look, Tyrese I’m not in the mood for this right now.” I said trying to shake his hands off me, and then his expression changed to an angry one and I knew what was gonna happen next.

He pushed me up against the wall with force and my back slammed into the wall, I screamed and it felt as if my back was broken or something. He still looked angry but then tears streamed down my cheeks, and then his facial expression changed, he looked like he felt bad for what he just did. He let go off me and I looked at my arms and they had big red patches on them, I tried to rub them but the pain was unbearable.

I went to my wardrobe and I started to take down all of my clothes and I put it into my bag. I just wanted to leave this place for a few days. I gathered all my jewellery and my perfumes and I put them into my bag too. Tyrese continued to watch me and then he put his hands around my waist and looked at me with his green eyes like he always does to make me stay but this time I wasn’t gonna let him anymore. “I’m gonna go to my sister Janice’s place to stay with her, because this isn’t working out.” I said loosening his grip around my waist, as I made my way to the door, he lightly grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him.

“Please tell me you’re gonna be back.” He said as he caressed my face, I nodded my head and then I tip-toed and kissed him on his cheek. “Bye baby, I’ll call you when I get there ok…” just as I was about to say something else, Tyrese interrupted me and he said “Alishia…I love you.” He looked sincere and I believed him but I couldn’t just always let him do this to me, so I had to just walked down the stairs but I was having trouble with carrying my bag so Tyrese offered to carry it for me.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and then I opened the front door and I walked over to my car and then Tyrese put my bag in and then he bent down and kissed me passionately and softly on my lips. I got into my car and made my way to Janice’s house, she lives with her boyfriend Patrick but they get along just fine and he’s actually really funny too. I guess I need that, I need to get my mind off things and hopefully someday I’ll find someone who can treat me and love me the way that Patrick does with Janice. I snapped out of my thoughts when I got a phone call, I looked at my caller ID and it said “Unknown” hmmm I wonder who it is.

I KNOW it's short but I am doing A LOT of maths h/w right now so I will have to either update when I finish OR update tomorrow.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:54 pm

i would have left my comment
    the other day but the computer
    i was using wouldn't let me
    reply cause the button links
    weren't working. Rolling Eyes
    anyways..
    who in the hell is tyrese?!
    and what did he think was
    about to happen when he
    walked in to the bathroom.
    and i was just gonna cry the
    whole time and take that from
    him? [real life scenario : he
    would have gotten beat to
    death with a bar of soap]
    glad i'm leav ing him though.
    and i don't have to call him
    when i get anywhere.
    he don't own me. he don't
    got to know shit. and why
    did i tell him where i was going?
    he could be crazy and come
    and find me and try and get
    me to leave with him.
    and who is calling me from
    an unknown number?????

bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:06 pm

yoface718x wrote:
    i would have left my comment
    the other day but the computer
    i was using wouldn't let me
    reply cause the button links
    weren't working. Rolling Eyes
    anyways..
    who in the hell is tyrese?!
    and what did he think was
    about to happen when he
    walked in to the bathroom.
    and i was just gonna cry the
    whole time and take that from
    him? [real life scenario : he
    would have gotten beat to
    death with a bar of soap]
    glad i'm leav ing him though.
    and i don't have to call him
    when i get anywhere.
    he don't own me. he don't
    got to know shit. and why
    did i tell him where i was going?
    he could be crazy and come
    and find me and try and get
    me to leave with him.
    and who is calling me from
    an unknown number?????

bumps!

Wowwww u got a whole lot of questions lolz but erm don't worry 'bout it, Tyrese ain't gonna do nething 2 u & don't worry 'bout da unknown number either. but lmao yh I kno dat u would definitely wild out on him in real life tho lolz but I just wanted u 2 seem a lil more grounded in dis story...FOR NOW!! Wink Laughing Cool
I'll upd8 2moz just b4 I leave home 2 go 2 one of my best friend's b-day bash.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:

Wowwww u got a whole lot of questions lolz but erm don't worry 'bout it, Tyrese ain't gonna do nething 2 u & don't worry 'bout da unknown number either. but lmao yh I kno dat u would definitely wild out on him in real life tho lolz but I just wanted u 2 seem a lil more grounded in dis story...FOR NOW!! Wink Laughing Cool
I'll upd8 2moz just b4 I leave home 2 go 2 one of my best friend's b-day bash.

lol yeah i had a lot of questions
because i'm a very questioning
person. lmao jk. and yay!
your gonna update tomorrow!

bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:45 pm

[quote="yoface718x"]
LaydeeLyca wrote:

lol yeah i had a lot of questions
because i'm a very questioning
person. lmao jk. and yay!
your gonna update tomorrow!

bumps!

lolz yh I think I kinda noticed dat lolz but erm yh I'm gonna upd8 2morrow coz I got no h/w 2 do...lucky me lolz
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:00 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:lolz yh I think I kinda noticed dat lolz but erm yh I'm gonna upd8 2morrow coz I got no h/w 2 do...lucky me lolz

bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:01 am

bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:46 am

Chapter 8 ~ Change of Plans~

Black Widow chpt 16 pg 24...UPDATED!! - Page 8 AlishiaCiara-1

As I continued to drive towards Janice’s house, I regretted telling Tyrese where I was going to stay and I just wanted to try and find somewhere else to stay. But the problem is that I don’t know where else I can possibly go. I answered the call that I received from the unknown caller, I hope it’s not one of those skitzo guys that I turn down all the time…but it turns out it was just an old friend. “Heyyy girl, long time no talk.” Rosie said shouting as loud as she possibly could. I mean I miss her and all but I don’t understand why she is calling me right now because I'm not in the mood to talk to anybody right now. “Hey Rosie, erm I don’t mean to sound rude or nothing but why the hell are you calling me right now?” I asked in the most polite tone that I could.

I made a left turn to go to the nearby drive-thru to get something to eat. I couldn’t get thoughts of Tyrese out of my head. I just wonder what went wrong in our relationship, I remember when he wasn’t such a jealous control freak, I guess those days are long gone now and it’s just a memory, a thing of the past that will never come back. As I reminisced I felt a tear flow down my right cheek, I didn’t bother to wipe it away with my thumb because I know that it will not take away the pain or relieve the painful memories so there is not point. At the same time Beyoncé’s song “If I Were A Boy” started playing on the radio and it made me realise that the song really relates a lot to the current situation that I am in.

I got there and ordered 2 portions of fries and one cheeseburger with some orange juice. I put the food in the passenger seat next to me and I continued to head towards my destination. I then changed my attention to the conversation that I was having with Rosie because I heard a voice screaming in my phone. “Hello! Hellooooo, yo Lisha are you still there…are you crying?” The sound of her voice snapped me out of my thoughts and then I cleared my throat and I slightly sniffed. “Erm yeah I’m still here and don’t worry, I’m fine.” I lied as my voice quivered.

I took some deep breaths in an attempt to cool down and relieve some stress. “No Alishia, I know you better than that and I know that you’re lying to me.” Rosie said, she knew me better than anybody. She is my best friend but it she is also Carnell’s best friend ever since they were in diapers. “Oh by the way, Tyrese is here girl, he said he wants to just talk to you and he doesn’t want you to leave.” Rosie whispered, I think she’s probably in the same room as him. I can’t believe that Tyrese has the nerve to try to get me to come back to him. That dumba.ss niqqa is lucky that I didn’t just grab a bar of soap and beat him to death with it because that’s what I really wanted to do to him.

“That niqqa must be crazy, I swear if I see him over there, I will grab a knife from Janice’s kitchen and stab him with it.” I said whilst gritting my teeth. I was expecting Rosie to say something but I didn’t hear anything and there was just silence.

Black Widow chpt 16 pg 24...UPDATED!! - Page 8 AliciaKeyspicca-1

I don’t think it’ll be a good idea if Alishia comes over here. It will just be way too much drama to deal with, especially considering the fact that I am 3 months pregnant with my boyfriend’s baby. “Rosie!!” Alishia yelled and it startled me. I then walked out of the living room and went upstairs into one of the spare rooms so I could have some privacy whilst talking to Alishia. “Sorry, I just thought that erm maybe it isn’t safe for you to come stay over here. I mean you and Tyrese can really go at it sometimes coz I remember the last time you BOTH lost your tempers, it wasn’t pretty.”I said emphasising on the words ‘both’ and ‘wasn’t’, Alishia laughed and I laughed too. I then sat down on a chair and tried to cross my legs but I felt uncomfortable so I decided not to.

“Yeah that’s true, but if I don’t stay with Janice then I’ll have nowhere else to stay.” Alishia said with a sad tone. “Of course you have somewhere to stay, you can stay with me. Besides I need some company since Kelly is always at work so I have no one to talk to…so I guess it’d be good for the both of us.” I said, hoping that she would accept my offer. She didn’t say anything for a few seconds, I guess he was probably wondering if it was a good idea but then she finally spoke up. “You serious?! Yous ure I won't be too much trouble??... Oh my gosh, thank you so much Rosie, I owe you one ok.” Alishia said with a much happier tone than she had before. I was glad that she had accepted my offer and she must’ve been even happier than I was.

“Naw don't worry 'bout it, most of the time it kinda feels like I live here by myself. Just go straight to my house instead of here ok, there is a spare key right under the doormat on the front porch ok, so just use it as soon as you get there ok. And don’t worry I’ll text Janice right now to let her know that you’re not coming because I can’t tell her properly since Ty is here.” I rolled my eyes when I said his name because he just makes me so angry. “Ok, thank you so much Rosie, you don’t know how much this means to me.” Alishia said with elation.

We continued to talk about how things were before and then we hung up and I texted Janice to let her know what’s going on. I walked downstairs, grabbed my stuff then I gave Janice a hug and kissed her on the cheek and did the same to Patrick. As I passed Tyrese I just rolled my eyes at him and kissed my teeth too. I walked out the house and got into my black Mercedes, and then I headed towards my house.

Sorry I didn't upd8 yesterday but I spent the whole day tryna find a b-day pressie & card 4 my friend and den I had 2 leave home 2 go 2 her house. I know this update was probably boring but there is more to come though, it will get more interesting as it goes on ok…sooo BUMPPP and comment.

Last edited by LaydeeLyca on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:53 pm

wow.... that was and interesting update.
    i had to read it twice. lmao.
    i seem very emotional.
    i wonder what happens next?

bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:49 pm

yoface718x wrote:
    wow.... that was and interesting update.
    i had to read it twice. lmao.
    i seem very emotional.
    i wonder what happens next?

bumps!

lolz oh ok, I guess it was more interesting than I thought if u had 2 read it twice lolz well I will upd8 again on Saturday 'bout Gloria & den 'bout Janice den 'bout you again ok...so if I get da chance 2 den it will be a VERY long upd8.
Soooo when will u upd8 'Cherry Pie' again coz I wanna read it & erm I will start doing more stuff on your new forum on Friday tho ok coz I can't do it now coz I got two exams 2morrow and an exam on Friday too.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:55 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:lolz oh ok, I guess it was more interesting than I thought if u had 2 read it twice lolz well I will upd8 again on Saturday 'bout Gloria & den 'bout Janice den 'bout you again ok...so if I get da chance 2 den it will be a VERY long upd8.
Soooo when will u upd8 'Cherry Pie' again coz I wanna read it & erm I will start doing more stuff on your new forum on Friday tho ok coz I can't do it now coz I got two exams 2morrow and an exam on Friday too.

lol well that's cool. i can wait till saturday.
but i will update again before the week is out.
cause i got the update written.

Shocked

bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 pm

bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:37 pm

It' took me a hour to read it all but I did it;

And omg Rosie I do like your story ...

Awwww me &+ Patty are happy Very Happy

Carnell need to really get his shit togetherrr real talk .!

Dustinnn is a goood brother &+ friendd .

Alisha did the right thinggg by leaving Tyrese ...

Haha i loveee Rosie in this story she seem sooo cool(:

-- It's sad that guy's do stuff like that they hit on you then apoligize later and say they wanna do better thennn they turn around and do the sameee damn thinggg ):

-- I wish a ni.gga would put his hands on me &+ think im gonna get back with himm, the devil is a damn liar Evil or Very Mad

*-This was oneee of my longest comments on any story youuu should feel special Rosie !

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

http://www.freewebs.com/janjan2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:53 pm

yoface718x wrote:bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:56 pm

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

http://www.freewebs.com/janjan2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:10 pm

yoface718x wrote:bumps!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next