B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two]

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Empty Re: [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two]

Post  B5lover10 Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:22 am

zero .!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

http://www.freewebs.com/janjan2008

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:23 am

I did it .!
I did it .!
I did it .!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:51 pm

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Kelly10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Kelly10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Kelly10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Kelly10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Kelly10
thursday
1:52 am
airplane to laguardia

"Please fasten your seat belts. We will be arriving at Laguardia Airport momentarily." The flight attendant said over the microphone. I strapped up my seat belt and put my head phones back on. I closed my eyes and laid my head on the head rest. I kind of liked airplanes but the fear of putting my life in someone else's hands and to 30 thousand feet in the air was a little unsettling.

A few moments later I could feel the entire plane plunging through the air. My eyes popped open and I started looking around frantically. Nobody else was panicking so, I took a deep breath and tried to relax before I had an anxiety attack or something. I can't wait to land, I don't feel to great anymore.

I got my things from the bag check and walked outside to look for a cab. Just my luck, there was one coming up the street. I flagged it down and put my stuff in the back seat and then got in. I gave the driver my destination and I was on my way.

I got up to the apartment building and it looked really shitty on the out side. I got my bags out the cab and paid him $50. It was a really long cab ride. I walked up to the building and pressed my entire hand against the key pad and the buzzer went off. I pulled the heavy metal door and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button for the 17th floor. I was on this elevator until the 9th floor, then all the people got off and I was by myself again.

The elevator would ding every time it passed a new floor. Moments later I finally got to where I was going. Floor 17. I pulled my bags along with me, as I walked down the hall. I got to door 1704 and knocked really loud. There was a slight stream of smoke coming from under the door. It wrapped around my Timberlands and up my pants legs. I knocked again. The door opened and a woman answered.

"What the hell are you-- Kelly?"

----
bold text is click-able.
reviews only please.
the bumps are getting irritating.
lol no offense.
i'll do another update but
leave your comments in the mean
time. and another thing i forgot to
mention is that i had to go back
and re-edit the other posts.
carnell and alishia[myself] have 2
children together. Zyahn, as you
already know, and EGYPT, their
other daughter who is 3 years
old. her picture is on page 1.
it's the last one.

Last edited by Alishia on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/alishia_1991

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:20 pm

duuude was that Rosie ?!

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:23 pm

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Dustin [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Dustin [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Dustin [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Dustin [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Dustin
friday
the apartment
9:55 pm

"So your going to Alishia's party?" Alexis asked me. I was putting my shoes. "Yeah. Is there a problem with that?" I with an attitude.

"No," she said with a sigh. I kissed her cheek said "good night," to the twins, Izzy and Egypt, since the were staying the night. Then I left.

I knocked on the door and could feel the bass vibrating on the door then it flew open. The booming sound of the bass from the stereo hit me in the face as the door opened. Alishia had answered the door. She had on this:

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 28908910 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Ab-asj11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 1_348010

Her long black hair was straightened and draping over her shoulders. She smiled, gave me a hug and let me in. I walked in through the kitchen and in to the living room. I sat on the arm of their black couch. Carnell was at the stereo switching Cd's. He pressed a button and then the music came slamming out the speakers. Take It Low by Lloyd was the song that came on. Alishia and Carnell and some other people were in the middle of the living dancing. Some couple was slow grinding in the corner. Carnell and Alishia were grinding on each other. But that didn't come as a surprise to me cause they do that with or with out music, even in public sometimes.

A girl had walked over to me and started talking. "Why you look so sad?" She asked me. I looked at her. "I'm not sad. Just kinda bored, but not sad." She smiled at me. "Would you like a dance? Maybe I could make you feel better." She suggested. I shrugged and stood up, she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me back down. "You don't have to stand up for this dance." She said seductively.

She turned around and started to wind her hips slowly to the smooth beat. I just sat back and enjoyed the view until the song ended. When it did, she turned back around and faced me. "So, how are you feeling now?" She asked. I smiled and slightly laughed. "Better," I replied. We both laughed. I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. Their was a variety of liquor on the counter, and those red plastic party cups. I laughed to myself and poured some gin a cup. I drank it down about a third of the way down before going back into the living room.

The song that was playing was vaguely familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it. But everyone was dancing and acting crazy. I walked over to Alishia and asked her what the song was. "Back to Life, Back to Reality," she said over the music, then continued dancing. I just nodded to the beat. I walked away and sat back down on the couch. a minute later Alishia had walked over to me. "What's wrong with you?" She asked me.

I just looked at her, "I'm bored." I said. She looked at me crazy and stood up, pulling my hand as she got up. I had no choice but to follow her to the middle of the living room. "Your at a party, your here to have fun." She danced from side to side while talking to me. "No, I'm here to get drunk." I said sarcastically. She shook her head. I rocked from side to side to the beat. "Well you got your own alcohol at your place. You didn't have to crash my party to get drunk." She said with a smile. "True," I said, "but there's four children at my house and I don't want to set a bad example." I said with a laugh, then took another drink from my cup.

"Uh huh," She said, "So I saw that girl all up on you. What was that about?" She asked. "I don't know she walked over, asked if I wanted to dance. Then she gave me a damn lap dance. I didn't want to hurt the poor girls feelings and say 'no'." We both laughed, and after awhile I started to loosen up. I danced with a couple more girls, even got thier phone numbers and by 1 am went home.

I unlocked the door and walked in the apartment. The room was kind of blurry and I could here the TV and the music from the party. The closest I got to my bed room was the couch. I just laid there and everything went black.

----
bold is click-able.
all the songs are italisized
you can go and look them up
on imeem.com
and find them there.
=]

Last edited by Alishia on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:32 pm

Woahhhhh ... Dustin needa cool it ... lol

really though alishia ? .... did she haveee to give him a lap danceeee ;

that's my job ... aha

anyways where am i at in the story unlesss i ........... died Shocked

.... lol jaykay i hopeee not though .!

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:05 pm

awww Kelly has a fear of flying Shocked Laughing lmao hahahhaahhaha
hmmm scratch what da hell, who answered da door, was it ME or was it sum1 else?!
WOW Alishia and Nellz got 2 kids, damn i need 2 re-read da edited chapters den lolz & damn dem two are ALWAYS getting up 2 stuff, I mean seriously grinding in public, dats a bit MUCH lol
Dustin needs 2 slow his road coz he knows dat Alexis is very possessive and she will go crazy if she finds out dat some random chick gave him a damn lap dance. I think Dustin just needs 2 stay away from drinks if he's gonna be passing out like dat.
& NO Janice I'm sure you DIDN'T die lolz but I DO wanna know wats going on wit Janice tho and I wanna know wat happened 2 me too coz it seems like I disappeared or sumthing lolz
BUMPPPPPPPPP IT LISHA!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Location : is running around doing hit and runs with my best friend Lana

http://www.myspace.com/rosemaryobengdarko

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:09 pm

awwwww Egypt is soooooo ka-yuuuute awwwwwwwwww lolz
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 pm

hey girls =] !
i will update again in a little bit but first i wanted to let you know that i made a forum
and hopefully you all will join and we can this and my forum popular
here's the link : click here

i just started this yesterday and need to get it going.
so please join and help me promote it
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:12 am

A'ight well I JUST went dere but wen I tried 2 register it kept saying "Administrators have forbidden any new members." so I dunno how I'm gonna be able to join it coz I wanna join it but I can't coz it won't let me. Sad
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:57 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:A'ight well I JUST went dere but wen I tried 2 register it kept saying "Administrators have forbidden any new members." so I dunno how I'm gonna be able to join it coz I wanna join it but I can't coz it won't let me. Sad

can you try again please?!?!?
    i think i fixed the problem.
    lmao.
    and i'm about to update i just have to get my notebook :]
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:09 pm

yoface718x wrote:
LaydeeLyca wrote:A'ight well I JUST went dere but wen I tried 2 register it kept saying "Administrators have forbidden any new members." so I dunno how I'm gonna be able to join it coz I wanna join it but I can't coz it won't let me. Sad

can you try again please?!?!?
    i think i fixed the problem.
    lmao.
    and i'm about to update i just have to get my notebook :]

oh ok den chica, I will try again ryte now & YAYYYYYYYY ur gonna upd8 whoooo hoooo lolz *snaps fingers* gurl u better get 2 steppin' & find dat damn notebook coz u kno I'm hooked on2 dis story lolz
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:11 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:

oh ok den chica, I will try again ryte now & YAYYYYYYYY ur gonna upd8 whoooo hoooo lolz *snaps fingers* gurl u better get 2 steppin' & find dat damn notebook coz u kno I'm hooked on2 dis story lolz

lol i'm getting it now!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:42 pm

yoface718x wrote:
LaydeeLyca wrote:

lol i'm getting it now!

Yayyyyyy dats good.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:39 pm

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Alishi11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Alishi11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Alishi11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Alishi11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Alishi11
one month later
the shop

I've been at the shop since 6 this morning. It's picture day for the school & you wouldn't believe how many mother's want their daughter's hair professionally done.

My hands and back are killing me and it's only 10 AM, and I still have to do my girls' hair. Some girl had big curls like Beyonce, some had it straightened until it was pin thin. One girl who i did a wrap for last night had to come in and get her tiny spiral curls re-curled. I was so pissed. Then one girl came in and I don't know what this poor girl's mama had been doing to this child's head but her edges and ends had been burnt to a crisp from bad relaxers. I couldn't do much for her except wash it, straighten what was left and cut most of it off. I gave her a pixie similar to Rihanna's. Then I told her mom to bring her back in a week and I would grow her hair back out my self if she promised to stop relaxing her hair, and that I would do it for free. She kindly agreed and left.

Since that little girl was my last client until 4pm I decided to do my girls' hair. They had an appointment at a picture studio at 2, I looked at the clock and it was now 12. I sat Zyahn in my chair and just washed and wrapped her hair then I sat her under the dryer. When I finished with her I put Egypt in the chair and straightened her hair and did some flat twisties on the side. By the time I had finished Egypt's hair, Zyahn was finished under the dryer. I unwrapped her hair and was mad because it didn't come out how I wanted it to. I just kissed her forehead and told her that I would make it up to her later and take her shopping or something. She just smiled and we walked out the shop and to my Escalade.

Izzy strapped Egypt into the car seat and I drove off towards the mall, where they were getting their pictures taken. We got their in twenty minutes instead of fifteen because Egypt kept crying.

"What do you want from me?!" I asked and hit my hands on the steering wheel, on the verge of tears myself. I found a spot in the parking lot and put my forehead on the steering wheel and huffed. I was so mad and I didn't want to hit her and get either or both of my kids taken away. I didn't need this kind of stress being four months pregnant again and with twin boys this time. I wiped my face and realized the entire truck was totally quiet. I looked in the back seat and Egypt had cried herself to sleep and Zyahn was just staring at me.

"Are you okay, Mommy?" She asked in a scared and cautious tone. "Yeah, baby. I'm fine. You still want to get you picture taken?" She climbed in the front seat and put her small hand on my cheek and wiped away my one tear that fell with her thumb and then gave me a hug. "I'll still get my picture. But Egypt is sleeping. How is she gonna take her picture with her eyes closed?" We both kind of laughed. "We'll figure something out. Come on," I got out the truck and Zyahn followed.

I got Egypt out the back seat and held her while I closed the door and locked the truck. I let Izzy hold my purse and put my keys in it. I grabbed up Izzy's hand and we walked into the mall. While we were walking I got all kind of weird and disapproving looks from old ladies. It was only because I had 2 little girls with me and old ass nosy ladies know when somebody is pregnant. I didn't care though. I just brushed off their looks and we kept walking. We went to the food court. We stood in line for several minutes and when we got to the front counter the manager looked at me crazy, I just ordered our food.

"5 double cheeseburgers, with extra pickles and cheese. 3 large fries and 2 Dr peppers and a sprite."

We sat at the table and I gave Izzy her food. Before I could blink 3 times she had already eaten half of one of her burgers. "Don't eat like that." I said to her. "Why not?" She said, shoving three fries in her mouth. "It's not good for you. You can choke or something and I don't want that happening, okay?" She nodded. I gave her a half smile and figured out how to wake up Egypt. I took one of the burgers out the wrapper and crumpled the paper near her face. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked at me. I gave her the burger and some fries.

She picked at the burger, and ate the whole thing of fries. She doesn't really like meat, so I don't force her to eat it. I finished her burger and cleaned them up as best I could and put the rest of our food in a bag and threw our trash away. Then we went to the picture studio.

they did three poses but I only had enough money at the moment to get one picture of each of them. Because I had to get them some new shoes. So, I let them pic out their favorite pictures.

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Zyah_s10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Egypt_10

Last edited by Alishia on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:53 am

OMDZZZ Nellz got u pregnant AGAIN!! Oh Lawddd u know wat I think I'ma have 2 have a talk wit him 'bout the birds & the bees again coz CLEARLY he wasn't listenin' b4 wen he had "the talk". & dat gurl's Mom better not lay her hands on her hair ever again OR I WILL call child services 2 take her away coz dat just ain't ryte lolz damnnnnn Izzy got a big appetite just like ME lolz naw not really I can't eat dat much but wen I'm hungry I totally pig out Laughing dem old hags should keep deir damn opinions 2 demselves lolz & erm AWWWWWWWW Izzy & Egypts pictures are soooo ka-yuuuuuuute lol
BUMPPPPPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!

Last edited by LaydeeLyca on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:01 pm

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Patric10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Patric10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Patric10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Patric10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 4 Patric10
saturday
1 pm

After I dropped off and put away the groceries at my dad's house I got up my sister T.T.. She was excited to come with me to see her cousin's today. She's nine now, so she's kinda big to me. She's tall and lean and her hair is still short. Rolling Eyes She turned the radio on and started bouncing around and singing "Single Ladies," by Beyonce. I laughed and kept driving.

We got to the apartment building and I told T.T. to open the door, she did and we walked in. I had a key so that neither of us would have to touch that key pad between the front doors of the apartment. We took the elevator to the 6th floor and went to the apartment door. I unlocked the door and we walked in. There was loud music coming from the living room. We walked through the kitchen and saw Alishia, Egypt and Zyahn all dancing in unison to Ike and Tina's version of Clarence Freewater's "Proud Mary." It was cool until the I realized the song was on repeat and it started over again. I walked over to the stereo and turned it off. They all did another half a move and then stopped. Alishia turned around and looked at me and blushed.

She wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand. "Hey Peanut!" She said out of breath and excited. "It's good to see you. How've you been?" She asked. "I been alright. So this is what you been up to? Teaching the girls moves from Tina Turner?" I did one of the moves. Alishia looked horrified. "Don't ever do the again if you cherish your precious jewels," she said with a smirk, "and yeah, they asked when we were watching the movie and I just got up and did it. They liked it so I taught it to them." She said. She walked in to the kitchen and washed her hands. She walked into the dining room and stopped.

"Who's this?" She asked. "That's right, I forgot. You never met my other sister." I said. "This is my little sister T.T.-- I mean Tiara." I kind of stuttered a little bit. Alishia walked over to her and held out her freshly washed hand. "Hi Tiara. I'm Alishia, it's nice to meet you." T.T. shook her her and stared in awe. "You look just like Janice."She emphasized the name Janice and continued staring. Alishia laughed a little bit and replied, "That's cause Janice is my twin sister."

"T.T. go play with your cousins, okay?" I said. "Okay," she said and walked in the living room to talk about who knows what. Alishia and I walked into the kitchen. We stood at the counter and spoke in low voices. I cleared my throat and Alishia looked at me and back at the girls. I spoke first and broke our silence. "You really think that high energy dances are safe for you or the baby since your pregnant?" I asked her. She looked at me and back at the girls again. "Babies. And I'll be fine. My doctor said that I could do high energy dances until my 3rd trimester, and that's not for another two months. But I'm tired. So," She trailed off. I nudged her and she looked at me.

"Where's my cousin?" I asked. "At work," She said. "But today is Saturday." I stated. "It's just for today," she started, "We need the extra money because I'm carrying two more now. Besides, he should be back by 1:30 or 2:00." She said then shrugged. I looked at my phone. It said 1:45pm. "I need to talk to him." She walked over to the fridge and opened it. Simultaneously, the door to the apartment opened. "Well, wait till he gets back to tell him," Alishia said to to me. "Tell who what?" Carnell said walking in the door. He closed the door and took off his shoes. He threw them in the closet and walked in the kitchen. He and Alishia quickly kissed and he proceeded so the sink to wash his hands.

"Patrick wanted to talk to you about something," Alishia said nonchalantly, as she closed the door to the fridge, emerging with a pitcher full of juice. Carnell dried off his hands and walked over to me. "Talk about what?" "It's kinda personal. Can we talk in private?" I asked. Carnell nodded and we walked to him and Alishia's room. I know they get freaky everywhere so I leaned against a wall. "You can sit down Patrick, nothing is gonna bite you," Carnell said with a slight laugh. I lightly scoffed and turned down the offer. "No thanks man, I been sitting all day.," I lied. My feet were killing me I'd been running around doing errands all day for my dad and chasing my little sister around. We both diverted our eyes from each other. We looked everywhere else in the room except for at each other. "So what did you want to talk about?"

---------------
not the best chapter but there
it is. reveiws please..
and be honest.
is it starting to get stupid?
or not that great?
and bold font is
click-able :]

Last edited by Alishia on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:48 pm

No it's not getting boringgg or stupid ;

I just wish you would hear more about Kelly,Rosie and Me ...

Mannn how come Me &+ Pat ain't never get freaky wit it Shocked Wink Very Happy

I mean damn I can't remember the last time we even had a passiaonate kiss ... lol

don't listen to me im tired ! ... aha

anways i like it still thoughhh ... so i mean keep it goinggg ;

and bring some drama or somethinggg soon ...

pweaseee Surprised
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 pm

B5lover10 wrote:No it's not getting boringgg or stupid ;

I mean damn I can't remember the last time we even had a passiaonate kiss ... lol
pweaseee Surprised

yh I wanna know wat's going on wit Janice & me & Kelly and oh yeah Bryan too. & NO Alishia dis is NOT getting boring @ all...but I agree wit Janice tho we need some more drama in dis story 2 spice things up a bit. Cool
...awwww T.T. is sooo pretty!! *no homo* lolz
oh soo Tiara and Teyana are Patrick's lil sisters ryte?!
lmao Patrick didn't wanna sit down but hmmm I wonder wat he wants 2 talk 2 Nellz 'bout...MAYBE just MAYBE Janice is pregnant & dats why Alishia hasn't seen her 4 so long, well it's JUST a guess but I MIGHT just be ryte.
welllll BUMPPPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!
(Alishia I'm soooo sorry I didn't get 2 upd8 yesterday like I promised but my History assignment is taking FOREVER, so far I've wrote like 22 pages and I'm STILL not finished yet but if I get finished b4 10 pm den I WILL upd8 2day ok.)
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:44 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:
B5lover10 wrote:No it's not getting boringgg or stupid ;

pweaseee Surprised

yh I wanna know wat's going on wit Janice & me & Kelly and oh yeah Bryan too. & NO Alishia dis is NOT getting boring @ all...but I agree wit Janice tho we need some more drama in dis story 2 spice things up a bit. Cool
...awwww T.T. is sooo pretty!! *no homo* lolz
oh soo Tiara and Teyana are Patrick's lil sisters ryte?!
lmao Patrick didn't wanna sit down but hmmm I wonder wat he wants 2 talk 2 Nellz 'bout...MAYBE just MAYBE Janice is pregnant & dats why Alishia hasn't seen her 4 so long, well it's JUST a guess but I MIGHT just be ryte.
welllll BUMPPPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!
(Alishia I'm soooo sorry I didn't get 2 upd8 yesterday like I promised but my History assignment is taking FOREVER, so far I've wrote like 22 pages and I'm STILL not finished yet but if I get finished b4 10 pm den I WILL upd8 2day ok.)

Janice might be what ?!

PREGNANT Shocked
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 pm

B5lover10 wrote:

Janice might be what ?!

PREGNANT Shocked

lmfao ahahahaaha YEP I think u might be pregnant coz I can't possible think of wat else it is dat is so damn personal for Patrick but den AGAIN I might be wrong. Rolling Eyes pale scratch

Janice you STILL haven't read my story 'Black Widow' Sad yet and I wan tu 2 read it coz I think you're gonna like it Smile
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 pm

okay. well i read your comments and i liked them.
i'll take them all into consideration.
but no janice isn't pregnant... yet Shocked
but uhmmm
yeah. i'll write the updates i already have written down
and then i'll make a new one with all the suggestions.
:]
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 pm

yoface718x wrote:
okay. well i read your comments and i liked them.
i'll take them all into consideration.
but no janice isn't pregnant... yet Shocked
but uhmmm
yeah. i'll write the updates i already have written down
and then i'll make a new one with all the suggestions.
:]

lmfao YAYYYYY seee I guess I wasn't COMPLETELY wrong...& I'm glad dat our comments & suggestions are helpful Smile Very Happy yayyyyyy u're gonna upd8 soon whooooo hoooo lolz
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:lmfao YAYYYYY seee I guess I wasn't COMPLETELY wrong...& I'm glad dat our comments & suggestions are helpful Smile Very Happy yayyyyyy u're gonna upd8 soon whooooo hoooo lolz

lmao.yeha they do help alot.
readers make better writers.
i just made that up Smile
lol but i'm updating now.
have you been on my forum yet
this weekend?
i have a story on there too
in the short stories section.
it's called *__Hey Diary.
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:48 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:
B5lover10 wrote:

Janice might be what ?!

PREGNANT Shocked

lmfao ahahahaaha YEP I think u might be pregnant coz I can't possible think of wat else it is dat is so damn personal for Patrick but den AGAIN I might be wrong. Rolling Eyes pale scratch

Janice you STILL haven't read my story 'Black Widow' Sad yet and I wan tu 2 read it coz I think you're gonna like it Smile

Ohhh .. im sorry ill go read it now !
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next