B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two]

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Empty Re: [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two]

Post  Rizzo Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:35 am

Well I wanna kno wat happens wit Janice and Patrick tsince u're gonna upd8 soon & I need 2 try 2 finish writing my double upd8!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Location : is running around doing hit and runs with my best friend Lana

http://www.myspace.com/rosemaryobengdarko

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:35 pm

i will update tomorrow Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/alishia_1991

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:55 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:Awww she's Bryan's wifey & he luvs her awww dat is soo sweeet lolz
oh goshhh I mean yh I know dat my sis is like worser than my but damn I didn't know dat she smoked & woww I smoked too, well I guess I had 2 stop coz I just couldn't handle it nemore.
mmmm nacho cheese Doritos taste real good tho, damn I haven't ate it in a while, I need 2 go 2 da store & go buy me some lolz
wow I guess I haven't got some in a longgg time den lolz ahahaahaha but Charmaine is so damn inconsiderate goshh her and Ant doing their thing in da back room Rolling Eyes
dang it seems like I really need 2 try 2 just calm down and control myself, but den again it's been so damn long since I even got any coz I had 2 be stupid & leave Atlanta.
grrr why did he have 2 stop ryte dere, goshhh we really DO have a lot 2 work on lolz
BUMPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!

Dang; Rosie youuu write alot !

lol

But yayyy : D

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

http://www.freewebs.com/janjan2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:33 am

lolz yh I kno I write a lot but erm yayyyy Alishia u're gonna upd8 2day yayyyy...I am trying my hardest 2 finish typing an upd8 for my story but it's really difficult coz my internet is kinda f.ucked up tho. Rolling Eyes
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:57 am

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Update booboo !!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:22 am

BUMPPPPPPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:49 pm

B5lover10 wrote:Update booboo !!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 pm

i been writing and i have a long update for the next few posts.
i'm gonna keep writing on it so you all get good quality Wink
but i will update before the weekend is over if not i'll
update monday or tuesday. we're moving and i can only get on
at night when my mom is asleep and not making me pack stuff. Rolling Eyes
so there will be update soon. i promise.
Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:54 am

yoface718x wrote:
i been writing and i have a long update for the next few posts.
i'm gonna keep writing on it so you all get good quality Wink
but i will update before the weekend is over if not i'll
update monday or tuesday. we're moving and i can only get on
at night when my mom is asleep and not making me pack stuff. Rolling Eyes
so there will be update soon. i promise.
Smile

YAYYYYYYYYY lolz...awww ur moving?? Does that mean ur gonna have 2 change skools or is da place ur moving 2 close 2 where u live now. Coz it really sux wen u hav 2 move & leave behind all ur friends coz I've done dat 3 times already, I went to 3 elementary skools, lived in 4 houses, and I just h8 it wen I have 2 make completely new friends but I hope that isn't the case 4 u unless of course u WANT 2 leave ur friends behind. newhoooooo I'm working on an upd8 ryte now, I just hadn't updated in a long while coz we were doing exams buttt I will try 2 post a long upd8 2day b4 I go out.
BUMPPPPPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am

Yo Lisha, where's ur upd8 @ gurl??? Coz I'm STILL waitin' 4 it lolz
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 am

YAYYYY NEWWWW PAGEEE lolz Very Happy
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:24 pm

lol mom is giving me a break today so i'm updating right now Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:57 pm

yoface718x wrote:
lol mom is giving me a break today so i'm updating right now Smile

YAYYYYYYYYY lolz
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:52 pm

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10
following friday
about 8:30

Earlier today, Dustin Patrick and I dropped off Egypt, T.T., Treshaun, Tyrell, and Zyahn at Patrick's' dads' house. We wanted to go to the club tonight with the girls, Alexis, Janice and Alishia. We had to talk him in to watching 5 kids for the weekend. He really didn't want to do it at first, but we bribed him. It wasn't that hard. Dustin gave him $50 and we said we would pay for all the food they ate and anything they broke. Our kids and T.T. aren't bad. They don't break things and they ask about anything before they do it. Now we're on the way back to Alishia and mine's apartment to get the girls and be on our way.

We walked into the apartment and the girls were running around trying on different clothes. There was clothes and shoes everywhere, the apartment looked a mess. I just turned around and walked back out in the hall way, closing the door behind me. I waited a few seconds and then opened the door again hoping it would look better. "Nope," I said to myself, walking in the kitchen. Alishia came in the kitchen in her bra and boyshorts. "What's wrong with you? She asked, rubbing lotion on her legs.

"Why does it look like this in here?" I asked, hopping up on the counter. "Oh, cause we were looking for what to wear. All that stuff is going back in the closet." She stood up and rubbed lotion on her arms and hands. "Why?"

"It's just messy in here. It took 3 hours to this place this afternoon," I said. "I don't know, I guess I'm just kind of irritated over nothing." She looked at me, "That's why we're going to the club, Babe. To relieve some stress. Just loosen up. I promise you'll feel alot better if you do." She smiled and kissed my cheek. I hopped off the counter, cautious of her toes and pulled her into a hug. Then she said in my ear, "If not, I'll give you my special stress reliever," she pulled away and winked at me. Then she walked off to the back room. "Hm," I said to myself. Then I walked over to Dustin and Patrick.

"Why are you making that dumbass face?" Patrick asked me. "You got nerve Patrick. You are the LAST person that should be talking about making faces." I said in my defense. "Man, shut up. Y'all just be catching me at the wrong time. That's not my fault!" I showed him the picture on my phone. "Man, that don't count! I had one of spicy bean burritos at pineda that day. My stomach was messed up and I had gas." He said making excuses. Causing me and Dustin to laugh recklessly.

"Patrick? Me carnell and Kelly were all there that day. We had Chinese not Mexican. So maybe we did catch you at the wrong time, but no one made you make those faces, Pat." Dustin said as we continued laughing. Patrick folded his arms across his chest and pouted like a little baby, which only caused us to laugh harder. The girls came from back fully dressed and they looked real nice. Janice had on a purple shirt and some tall heels. Alexis had on a blue shirt and some real fresh blue kicks. Alishia had on a purple dress and purple and black sneakers. She's the only I know that would do something like that and actually be able to pull it off.

But I pretty much kept my eyes to myself because I didn't want to catch a case. I held up the keys to my truck. "Who's the designated driver?" Alishia took the keys out of my hand. "I am. I kinda got no choice, remember?" She kinda laughed as we all left the apartment.

We got to the truck and Patrick decided he would drive us there and Alishia would drive us back. We all agreed and got it. Patrick started the engine and shifted into drive. I don't really trust my cousin in my truck. But, I know he's a really good, safe driver.

We drove down the street and came to a stop light and Patrick pulled out some random CD from his jacket pocket. There was a guitar and some drums. Then suddenly, Michael Jackson's "Beat It," came through the speakers. Patrick and Alishia started singing the words. I wanted to roll the window down and stick my head out. The singing was terrible. Instead I just covered my ears and leaned back.

"Hey, uhm, Patrick? Alishia?" We pulled up to another read light as the song came to an end and another one started. They both turned around and looked at Alexis, because she was the one that called their attention. "Yeah?" They answered at the same time.

"We all know you two know ALL the words to ALL of Michael Jackson's greatest hits. But Alishia, girl, you cannot sing and Patrick you need to watch the road. Cause if you close your eye's one more time, you won't be able to open the left one. You understand me?" Alexis said in a stern tone. Patrick suddenly had nothing to say, but Janice said to Alexis, "Hey, he didn't harm you personally or or say shit to you all night. Don't threaten him."

"Yeah, and another thing, Alexis, we are supposed to be going out to have fun. And that's what Patrick and myself were doing before we were so rudely interrupted, were doing just that. HAVING FUN. You didn't have to ruin it by being so tedious." Alishia stated. After that, it was completely silent among the six of us except for the music that was playing.

We made it downtown and had to park four blocks away from the club. I didn't mind though. It was kinda cool outside, which helped everyone lighten up from the previous tension. I walked up to Alishia who was ahead of the rest of us. I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers. She leaned her head into my shoulder as we walked down the street.

"Aww! Look at the cute couple!" Janice said from behind us. We both turned around and looked at her. I flipped her a bird and Alishia stuck out her tongue AND flipped her a bird as well. We both laughed and turned back around, and continued walking.

We finally made it to the club, after walking SUPER slow for the last four blocks, as a group. We waited in line for ten minutes because we did decide to be smart and get there relatively early, because now it was a quarter to ten. We showed our I.D.'s and Dustin, Patrick and I payed the front door fee, because it was Ladies' Night, and we walked in as a group.

We walked over to a table and ordered drinks. Alishia and Janice ordered soda's. "Aww, what's wrong twin?" Janice asked. Alishia looked up from her phone. "Nothing really," She replied. "Stop lien," Janice said, "Now, tell big sis what's wrong." She said throwing her arm around her sister. I laughed to myself.

"It was only by 15 minutes and anyways, I don't know, I guess I feel kinda left out because I can't get drunk with y'all. I mean, I COULD, but that might harm the babies. And I don't want to take my chances, ya know?" She said back to Janice.

i know it's not the update y'all wanted but
good news : there is more. i'm just really
hungry right now. so after I eat, i'll post
more. If I don't it's because I ate and
fell asleep. but i will post more. Smile
bold is clickable. Smile
oh! and did you like the outfits?
comments? questions? concerns?

Last edited by Alishia on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:21 am

It's not da upd8 dat I expected but dat doesn't mean it's not da upd8 dat I wanted...

newho lmao, wowww Patrick's dad is sooo easy 2 bribe lolz
danggg y'all had on some NICEEE outfits tho, too bad I wasn't dere Sad but purple is my fav color Smile
lol Patrick is ALWAYS making funny faces tho. nuh-uh dat B.ITCH Alexis did NOT just get rude AGAIN, dang she got some real hatred 4 Alishia & it just ain't ryte.

I SHOULD'VE updated yesterday but I didn't get da chance to, sooo I will TRY 2 do a long upd8 2day tho coz I won't be able 2 be online properly 2morrow coz I'm gonna be braiding my hair and babysitting my little cousins. Rolling Eyes
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:39 pm

"Patrick you need to watch the road. Cause if you close your eye's one more time, you won't be able to open the left one. You understand me?"

That had me rolling OMG !

but that was gooood.

And oh em gee purple os my favorite color soooo i know i was rocking that outfit !

lol; sorry i haven't bumped in a while but im hereeee now !

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:24 pm

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 6 Carnel10
continued

"It was only by 15 minutes and anyways, I don't know, I guess I feel kinda left out because I can't get drunk with y'all. I mean, I COULD, but that might harm the babies. And I don't want to take my chances, ya know?" She said back to Janice.

"Actually I do. Me and Patrick were gonna wait a little bit longer before we told you all,but, big mouth over here," she pointed to Patrick who nervously looked around, "told big mouth over there," then she pointed to me, but I didn't know what she was talking about, "that Patrick and I are expecting." We all sat at the table and said nothing. Even the music around us seemed to become quiet.

"Expecting what?" Alishia asked. "Our first baby. I went to the doctor the other day cause I wasn't feeling good. I thought it might have been food poisoning because Patrick and I went to a Japanese steak house and sometime they don't cook the meat all the through when you order medium rare and I thought it might have been that. But, it turns out i'm about fourteen weeks."

""Congratulations, Janice," Alishia said. Then suddenly the awkward silence that had previously crept over the table had been broken when the "Single Ladies," song came on.

All the girls had gotten up and left Patrick, Dustin and I at the table alone. Dustin spoke first. "Patrick, are you ready to have a kid?"

"You know, honestly I'm really sure if I'm ready to be a dad. I'm just now getting my life together," Patrick said,

"So, you do know that kids are a HUGE responsibility? Once y'all have this baby it's not about you anymore. The first year, all your money goes to diapers, formula , clothes for the baby, baby food, baby body products. Nothing belongs to you anymore," I said. "Having a baby isn't a privilege, Pat. It's a job, and it's scary. You never know what's gonna happen next. You worry all the time. I got two kids, and two on the way. I--"

"That's because you can't keep it in your pants," Patrick said cutting me off. "That's besides the point, Patrick. I worry all the time about money, food, clothes, weather or not I can pay our bills and keep a roof over our heads, and you have your little sister living with you?" I said.

"T.T. lives with you, Pat? Dustin asked, taking a drink from his glass. "Yeah, I told you last year when she started living with me."

"I don't know Pat, I hope you ready. But I'm gonna stop lecturing you because, we're supposed to be having fun and lecturing is exhausting. So, let's go find the girls and have fun. We clinked our glasses together and Patrick said, "To having fun!" We repeated him and downed our drinks. Then we went to go find the girls and enjoy ourselves.

that's the rest of the update
sorry i didn't post it like i said
i forgot. so, what did you
think? the next few updates
are kinda R- rated, lol. so
you've been warned! Shocked
we're glad you're back janice! Smile

Last edited by Alishia on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Wait; im confused ...

How am i pregnant?

Im sooo confused that update didn't make sense to me at all.

No rudeness intended.

But whose pregnant? Whose about to be a daddy? im confused Neutral

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:09 am

So basically Janice is pregnant...SEEEE I PREDICTED IT DIDN'T I!! lolz I KNEW dats wat Patrick said 2 Carnell...awwwww Janice is gonna have a baby awwwwwww lolz
R-rated?? Shocked ...ok den we HAVE been warned but I'm SURE we can handle it sooo BUMPPPPPP!!
oh yh MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! my long upd is almost done now so I should be posting it 2day Cool
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!

Last edited by LaydeeLyca on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:53 am

I still don't get it !

when did that happen?

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:55 am

Okay; now i get it.

I re-read the update; i just didn't get the Part where i just started off with "Actually I do"
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:59 am

lmao sorry about the confusion. I forgot to put the quote. Embarassed
i will add that in a second. but yeah it happened.
janice is pregant. but i will post again maybe today
or tomorrow Smile
thanx 4 the comments though Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:11 pm

yoface718x wrote:
lmao sorry about the confusion. I forgot to put the quote. Embarassed
i will add that in a second. but yeah it happened.
janice is pregant. but i will post again maybe today
or tomorrow Smile
thanx 4 the comments though Smile

ur welcome Alishia!! ...I had 2 delete my story off da computer BUT DON'T WORRY, I DID put it on my USB soooo I just need 2 put it bck on da computer ok.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:12 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:ur welcome Alishia!! ...I had 2 delete my story off da computer BUT DON'T WORRY, I DID put it on my USB soooo I just need 2 put it bck on da computer ok.

okay Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next