B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D -

+2
Rizzo
Alishia
6 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D - - Page 20 Empty Re: CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D -

Post  Rizzo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:08 am

Awwwwww lil Treshaun and Tyrell can walk and talk NOW awwwww Crying or Very sad dat is soo cuuute how dey think dey saying real words lolz I KNEW Alexis was gonna come back tho but oooooo her & Dustin 'bout 2 get it ONNNNN lolz hahaahahaha Laughing Laughing Embarassed Laughing Very Happy awwww Janice should've gave him a chance 2 explain himself but I'm glad dat my sis Charmaine decided 2 hear him out tho...seeee we're NOT as mean as we seem coz we can be nice SUMTIMES! lolz awwww Carnell wanted Alishia 2 be his wife Crying or Very sad awwwww I feel like crying coz dat is sooo sweet. *trys 2 hold back tears*
...wtf is something wrong wit Alishia??! Shocked Sad I sure hope NOT, I hope she's ok coz da doctor said "I'm sorry, but..." plzzzzzzzz be ok, I don't wanna end up hearing dat my cuz is dead or sumthing coz den I SWEAR I'll go on a killing rampgae & torture dat Cersha b.itch 2 death. I knew dat Cersha is a h.oe & Nellz don't go 4 nasty used up things like dat ewwwwww lolz
awwww dis story's gonna end soon Sad ...YAYYYYY PART 2 whoooo hooooo!! Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Location : is running around doing hit and runs with my best friend Lana

http://www.myspace.com/rosemaryobengdarko

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:13 am

LaydeeLyca wrote:Awwwwww lil Treshaun and Tyrell can walk and talk NOW awwwww Crying or Very sad dat is soo cuuute how dey think dey saying real words lolz I KNEW Alexis was gonna come back tho but oooooo her & Dustin 'bout 2 get it ONNNNN lolz hahaahahaha Laughing Laughing Embarassed Laughing Very Happy awwww Janice should've gave him a chance 2 explain himself but I'm glad dat my sis Charmaine decided 2 hear him out tho...seeee we're NOT as mean as we seem coz we can be nice SUMTIMES! lolz awwww Carnell wanted Alishia 2 be his wife Crying or Very sad awwwww I feel like crying coz dat is sooo sweet. *trys 2 hold back tears*
...wtf is something wrong wit Alishia??! Shocked Sad I sure hope NOT, I hope she's ok coz da doctor said "I'm sorry, but..." plzzzzzzzz be ok, I don't wanna end up hearing dat my cuz is dead or sumthing coz den I SWEAR I'll go on a killing rampgae & torture dat Cersha b.itch 2 death. I knew dat Cersha is a h.oe & Nellz don't go 4 nasty used up things like dat ewwwwww lolz
awwww dis story's gonna end soon Sad ...YAYYYYY PART 2 whoooo hooooo!! Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Shocked MY EYES HURT ! THAT'S ALOT OF RED! I LOVED YOUR COMMENT THOUGH!! OH AND HIII ROSIE !!! Cool
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/alishia_1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:13 am

LaydeeLyca wrote:
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP IT UP!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 am

yoface718x wrote:

Shocked MY EYES HURT ! THAT'S ALOT OF RED! I LOVED YOUR COMMENT THOUGH!! OH AND HIII ROSIE !!! Cool

lolz yeah after I posted it & looked @ it my eyes started hurting coz da red is just too damn much but oh well
...lolz & hiiiiiii Alishia!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:17 am

LaydeeLyca wrote:lolz yeah after I posted it & looked @ it my eyes started hurting coz da red is just too damn much but oh well

IT'S LIKE 5AM WHERE I AM.. AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GO TO SLEEP SO I WILL TRY AND GET THE UPDATE[S] UP LATER TODAY BUT IDK .. I'M SUPPOSED TO MEET A FRIEND TODAY Rolling Eyes I'LL PROBABLY BE ASLEEP ALL DAY ANYWAYS...

WHAT DID YOU THINK OVER ALL OF THE STORY? I DON'T THINK IT WAS THAT GOOD .
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:43 am

yoface718x wrote:
LaydeeLyca wrote:lolz yeah after I posted it & looked @ it my eyes started hurting coz da red is just too damn much but oh well

IT'S LIKE 5AM WHERE I AM.. AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GO TO SLEEP SO I WILL TRY AND GET THE UPDATE[S] UP LATER TODAY BUT IDK .. I'M SUPPOSED TO MEET A FRIEND TODAY Rolling Eyes I'LL PROBABLY BE ASLEEP ALL DAY ANYWAYS...

WHAT DID YOU THINK OVER ALL OF THE STORY? I DON'T THINK IT WAS THAT GOOD .

Sorry I didn't reply quicker but I had 2 go eat breakfast coz I was hungry lolz & it's almost 12 pm over here. yayyyy ur gonna update l8r lolz awwww don't u think ur friend might be a bit disappointed dat u just blew him/her off like dat. but ok I hope u have a nice, relaxing sleep! Very Happy
...Personally I luved da story tho coz it's different & has a lot of funny stuff, drama and good times & it really kept my interest coz everyday when I wake up, I'm ALWAYS lookin' 4ward 2 reading "Cherry Pie" & trust me I'm NOT just saying dat 2 be nice but I'm saying it coz it's da TRUTH Smile

Last edited by LaydeeLyca on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:54 am

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:56 am

LaydeeLyca wrote:BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:45 am

CARN3ll
      A F3W W33kS lAT3R

"I hate to see you like this. In the hospital like this. I think I cried when I left the hospital a few weeks ago. My beautiful baby girl was born, but my best friend is in the hospital because of a mistake. I have too much to lose. My girl, maybe even my baby. I feel sick. I know if I lose either of you that my world is gonna end. Baby, what you saw that day, I could tell you a million things that went through my head when that girl kissed me. But that's the thing, I know for damn sure that you wouldn't even let me in the room if you were awake right now. That girl kissed me. I took her to the park to tell her that I didn't like her and anything she could do couldn't even touch the place you have in my heart with a 30 foot pole.

"The doctors been asking me a bunch of questions when I walked in here. I didn't even bother to answer them. I just wanted to talk to you. Let you know what had been going on the last couple weeks. I'm sure you probably can't even hear me. But I wanted to tell you anyways." I sighed and put my face in my hands. I really didn't know what to do. "I know you would hate me for this right now, but in the baby's best interest, I'm taking her to live with me at my Dad's place until you get better enough to get out of here."

I caressed her face and stroked her hair, like I used to when she was sleep. I just wish she heard all of that, cause if she wakes up I don't want to repeat it. I put my face in my hands and just cried. I know it's stupid for me to cry, but I've already lost too many people in my life. If I lose her too, I don't know what I would do. I put my head on her stomach and told her my last thoughts. "I'm sorry for what you saw. I love you."

In That moment, I remembered the conversation that I had with Alishia and Janice's cousin, who's name I still don't know.

"You know which one is yours?" She asked.

"The little yellow girl in the middle." I said. She looked at the baby.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked.

"Her name. I know name from anywhere." He said quietly. He put his hand up to the window and dropped his head. "You know, I been through hell and back to get with her. I wouldn't ruin that for anything." She just gave me a funny stare.

"She was gonna have my baby and maybe be my wife one day. I love her and she thinks I would kill our friendship for that nasty girl from the shop. I would never touch that girl. Every man from here to fuckin' Chicago been in that girl. We were just talking at the park the other day." I sighed and looked back through the window. "I almost punched that bitch for kissing me. But she knew that if Alishia saw, some shit like this would happen." I kinda laughed. I turned my head and faced her. "You should have seen what she tried to do when your cousin kicked me out earlier." I moved away from the window.

I laughed at the thought. She wanted to fuck me in the elevator shaft. "Mmmhh." I heard a moan. I wiped my face and looked up. I took a quick glance around the room, there was no one in the room but me and Alishia. I put my head back down and took a deep breath. I'm hallucinating now.

"It's hot. Can you move?" I'm really losing my fucking mind now. I'm hearing voices. I slowly picked my head up and looked around the room. There's no one in here but us. I looked at Alishia and she was looking back at me. I jumped up, startled.

"Are you really awake?" I asked.

"Only if you really meant all that stuff you said." She raised an eyebrow. "Did you really mean it?"

"Every word." I said.

"Well then. I love you too and I'm really sorry about the knife thing. She made a questioning face.

"It's fine. Wait. How much did you hear?"

"Everything after "I feel sick.'" She smiled. Then she made a weird face. "Yo, can you get the doctor in here? I got to pee and I want to brush my teeth." She ran her tongue over her teeth. I watched for second and then walked out the room to go and get a doctor.

I went to the nurse's station and asked for a doctor. The lady at the desk told me someone would with me in moment. I just asked her to send a doctor to room 345. I went back in the room and saw Alishia flipping through the channels on the television. She looked up at me and then put the remote down.

"Can you tell me what she looks like, Carnell?" I was slightly confused.

"What who looks like?" I questioned.

"The baby. Zyahn." She looked at me, waiting for a reply.

"Well uh, she looks like me! Just she has your eyes. and curly black hair. But other than that she looks just like me." I smiled.

"Ahem. Excuse me?" We both looked up towards the door. The doctor was standing in the way with a clipboard. "If you all don't mind, I would like to speak to Ms. De Lorenzo alone."

"I'll be outside." I said and then walked out the room.

---------------------------------

one more update and then It'll bee finished... :(

Last edited by yoface718x on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 am

YAYYYYY praise da Lord, praise da Lord...Alishia IS AWAKE cheers all thanx 2 Carnell lolz A'ight I don't h8 him no more in da story now, he's a good guy & he luvs my cuz so I guess he ain't so bad...& I hope da Doctor has some good news 2 tell Alishia like 'she can go home now, or home soon' or something like dat!...awwww dis story will be OVER wit just ONE more upd8 Sad but AT LEAST dere's gonna be a part two tho Very Happy .
& why da hell doesn't Carnell know Charmaine's name KMT lolz
BUMPPPPPPPP IT ALISHIA!! Smile Very Happy
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:22 am

): lAST UPDAT3 :(

AliSHiA
After Carnell left the room I wanted to get up and leave behind him. I hate hospitals. It's cold and white and too many people have died behind it's walls.

"How long before I can get out of here?" I asked. The doctor looked at me and fiddled some of the machines I was hooked up to then then he wrote some stuff down on clip board.

"Uhm, you seem to be responding well to everything around you. We'll keep you over night and observe you. If you do good you'll be out tommorow." I smiled.

"How Long was I in here?" I asked.

"Since Valentines day. It's almost April now. So, about 6 weeks." I sighed. 6 whole fucking weeks of people in my face and my baby not knowing her Mom. The doctor got up and was about to leave.

"Doc, wait." He turned around and looked at me. "Is my baby still here?" I asked. He looked down at his clip board.

"Uhm, Zola?" He questioned. I shook my head and laughed.

"No, Zyahn. Like in the bible. The place of peace on earth." I stated proudly.

"She's still in the nursery. Only the father has claimed her but he said he didn't want to take her out the hospital unless you knew. I told him the possibility of you coming out of your coma was slim. But he was positive that you were gonna be fine." I nodded my head.

"So can I see her?" I asked. He nodded said he would be right back after he undid all the machines. I got up and made my way to the bathroom, grabbing a toothbrush on the way. I really had to go.

After I finished, I washed my hands, brushed my teeth and went back over to the bed. Carnell was sitting in a chair. "Baby, guess what?" He turned his attention to me. "I can go and see the baby." He nodded and then started messing with his phone. I rolled my eyes and started walking around the room. I was looking for my bag. I know Patrick brought it when my water broke.

I could felt a warm sensation and then a tingle between my legs. I could have sworn I just went to the bathroom. I finally found my bag and was looking for something I could change into, like sweats or pajama pants. When I found the ones I wanted, I took them out the bag and walked over the bed.

I took off the little hospital gown and my panties. I slipped on new ones and my sweatpants. I turned my back to Carnell and took out my hair. It flowed all the way down my back and just over my pants. I went back over to my bag to find a shirt. I refused to wear that nasty gown any more. God knows how long I been in here. I sighed because I couldn't find a shirt. I found a towel in the bag though. I wrapped that around my body and continued to look for a shirt.

"Hmm." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Carnell's black shirt. He pressed his body into mine and I moaned. I want to fuck, but not in a hospital. Shit, if he gets any harder I won't even care no more. I stood all the way up and turned around. He was hard as rock and big as the Titanic. I wanted him so bad, my mouth started to water. All I could do was kiss him. It's been so long since I could touch him.

--

We ended up having sex in the hospital room on the door. I never had sex like that before, I loved every second of it. It was so good I couldn't even speak. I sat in the chair with Carnell and just kissed him, and I found my shirt too.

--

Moments after we had got ourselves together the doctor knocked and then walked in.

"If you come with me, you can see the baby." We got up and followed the doctor to the nursery. He tried to show me the baby that was mine, but I eat him to it. I already knew which little girl was mine when she looked at me. I asked Carnell for his phone because I wanted to take a picture of her.

CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D - - Page 20 Zyahn2

She was so big and gorgeous. Her chubby cheeks and chunky legs made me fall in love with her. She had the most mesmerizing green eyes that I could look into for hours. I picked her up and held her and kissed her. "I love you Izzy." I held her little hand and told her stuff like "I'm your Mommy," and "Sorry We didn't meet sooner." She was so pretty. I wanted to take her home now.

"Doc. Can I take her back to the room with me?" I asked. This moment was important to me. I would be heart broken if he said no. He smiled and I took that as a Yes. We walked back to the room and I sat on the bed with her still in my arms.

"You just a pretty little thing, ain't you?" I said to her. "You look so pretty. With your big white bow and diaper." I was just talking to her. I didn't know what to say but I don't think it's too early for a few compliments. She probably can't even understand. She just looked at me. Then she burped and made a sound. It sounded like a laugh. "What you laughin' at? You laughin' at me?" I play questioned her. She put her hands together and then took them apart. I laid her down on the bed and tickled her little stomach. She kicked her legs up and wiggled around. I made sure she was in the middle of the bed to whole time because I was scared she would fall.

Carnell sat in the chair and just watched us for a while. He walked over and picked her up. He held her up and talked to her. "Daddy did a good job huh? I made a pretty baby." He kissed her and held her. I watched him. He had a way with her. She was a little more calm with him and didn't really fuss. She gonna be a Daddy's Girl. I just know it. He laid her back on the bed and I picked her up. I liked to hold her.

Can't wait till I go home and fix everything up for my baby. When she comes home, I think she will like it. But the only thing that I can't change is all the fucking pink we put in the room. My baby gonna like red at an early age. Oh well. I got my baby, and my man. I'm set.

----

TH3 N3XT DAY
I took a shower got dressed and brushed my teeth. I swear I found at least 12 hickeys on my stomach neck and chest alone. I got Zyahn dressed in a dress and put a bow in her hair. She looked so cute.

Izzy's outfit :
CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D - - Page 20 Ab-nf810 CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D - - Page 20 Bp-bp710
My Outfit :
CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D - - Page 20 Bp-m2a11 CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D - - Page 20 Bp-n1c10 CH3RRY Pi3 - FiNiSH3D - - Page 20 Bp-bpd11

When I finished getting us dressed I called Carnell and told him to come and get us. While he was on his way, the hospital gave us a bunch of stuff. A car seat, diapers, formula even a stroller. I thought that was really nice. I gladly obliged to bring home the gifts that they'd given us. I signed my own release forms and made an appointment with the doctor so that Zyahn could have her check up in two weeks.

As soon as Carnell brought the car around I walked outside with my baby in the car seat and put her in the car. Carnell grabbed up all the stuff and found a way to fit it in the trunk. I fixed Izzy up in the car seat and then got in. When Carnell finished we drove back towards my apartment.

"Ah fuck! Yo, what's going on with my apartment. I haven't been there the rent ain't been paid. I'm gonna lose my place and maybe my fucking job!" I almost started crying.

"Don't worry about it. I took care of it. You remember when you told bout the money you keep in the bible?" Carnell said. I nodded. "Yeah, I paid your rent with that and then I went down to shop and told Jhene` that you had the baby. She said you got two months off." I sighed deeply. I was so relieved.

"What about my bills?" I asked.

"Taken care of." He said calmly.

"How much is left?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just counted what needed to be payed. It's alot left though." He said. I still felt a little uneasy about that though.

"How did you pay? I don't pay none of my bills in cash." I questioned again.

"Money order." I sat back and ran my hand over my face. I looked back and Izzy hadn't made a noise. She was asleep, sucking away on her pink pacifier. She looked so cute. Everything about her is so cute. Except her diapers. Them things is deadly. I almost passed out this morning changing that bad boy.

I fell asleep on the way home. After about 15 minutes I knocked out. Gone like the wind. Carnell woke me up when we arrived at the apartment building. I stretched and got out the truck. I went around the side and got Izzy out the car. She woke up a little and then went back to sleep. She put her face in my neck and just laid there. I didn't mind, she was comfortable there. We went in the building and to the elevator. "Go to my place. I'll be up there in a second." I told Carnell. I gave him a kiss and stepped off the elevator at the 4th floor. I wanted to pay a visit to an old friend mines.

I made my way to his apartment door and unlocked it. Yes, I have a key to his apartment. I opened the door and walked in. I went straight to the boys room. I ain't seen them since they were little tiny babies like Izzy. One of them ran up to me and put his arms up. "Baby!" Tyrell. I laughed.

"No Rell. You ain't big enough yet. Where's your daddy?" I asked. He looked at me funny and then he pointed to the wall.

"Room." He said. "Baby! Baby!" I walked out of the room and Tyrell followed me. Then Treshaun came out of nowhere and was right behind me. I knocked on Dustin's door. He opened the door and looked at me funny as shit.

"Alishia?" He asked. I nodded my head. He only had on basketball shorts. I licked my lips and narrowed my eyes. I shook my head at my inappropriate thoughts of him. "I thought you still in the hospital." He said. I shook my head, no.

"Nope. They let me come home today. I wanted you to see my baby." I said smiling. His eyes were half way closed, so I guess he had just woke up.

"I seen Carnell a bunch of times. I know what he looks like." Dustin said. I laughed.

"No, dummy! MY baby. You know, the one I carried for nine months? And gave birth to on the side of the road?" I said. giving him giant hints.

"Ohh. Okay." He said. I let him see her and even hold her for a few minutes. We talked for a minute, not about anything important though. We did talk about Izzy's weight and length though, I don't even know how we go to that conversation. It was funny though. She weighs 9 pounds and 4 ounces and she's 27 inches long. I took Izzy back, gave and the boys a hug and went back to my apartment. I opened the door and walked through the kitchen.

"Carnell?!" I called out as I threw the diaper bag on the dining room table.

"Yeah?!" He called back.

"Did you bring up that stuff from the truck?" I yelled. He came from the back with no shirt on. He just comfortable with damn near no clothes on. I still held Zyahn as I looked through the mail in the table that was addressed to me. Carnell kissed me.

"It's in her room." He took her from me. "You hear that, Z? You got your own room." She was still knocked out. He went in the room meant for her. He was still talking to her. Damn, he talk alot. I laughed to myself. I opened up all that mail. Most of it was money for the baby from various family members. I put all the money together and wrapped it in a rubber band. I would count it later. Carnell came back in to the dining room. He didn't have Zyahn no more.

"She's in the crib. Knocked out." He said. I nodded and got up and went over to the couch. I couldn't make it to my room. It was too far. I took off my boots and tossed them across the room. I motioned for Carnell to come and lay on the couch with me. He pointed to himself which made me laugh. I nodded and he walked over and laid down on top of me. I kissed him and ran my hands over his fade. He played in my hair and I stroked his fade until I fell asleep.

C0MM3NTS ? R3Vi3WS ?

Last edited by yoface718x on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 am

Exclamation CAUTION Exclamation

AFTER IT'S REVEIWED AND ALL THAT .. I'LL MOVE IT .
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 am

0H AND ISN'T IZZY JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE THING ?!
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:01 pm

yoface718x wrote:
0H AND ISN'T IZZY JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE THING ?!

yeah she is sooo adorable awwww her luvly green eyes awwww Crying or Very sad Laughing
...Damn Lishia, u were @ da hospital for 6 whole damn weeks wowwww. lolz but I can't believe da doctor called her 'Zola' lolz hahahahahaha
oh good Lawd, u & Carnell need 2 just stay away 4rm each other geez y'all just don't learn do u lolz coz u got Izzy by doing all of dat ish & den u end up doing it in da hospital too damnnn y'all are some really horny freaks lolz Laughing I think she already is a daddy's girl tho awwww, & hmmm how come Alexis wasn't dere wen u went dere, or did she leave after Valentine's day OR she just wasn't dere @ da time OR she WAS in da room wit Dustin but she was asleep or sumthing.
WELL I CAN'T W8 'TIL PART 2 STARTS...SOOOO BUMPPPPP FOR PART 2 lolz
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:55 pm

LaydeeLyca wrote:yeah she is sooo adorable awwww her luvly green eyes awwww Crying or Very sad Laughing
...Damn Lishia, u were @ da hospital for 6 whole damn weeks wowwww. lolz but I can't believe da doctor called her 'Zola' lolz hahahahahaha
oh good Lawd, u & Carnell need 2 just stay away 4rm each other geez y'all just don't learn do u lolz coz u got Izzy by doing all of dat ish & den u end up doing it in da hospital too damnnn y'all are some really horny freaks lolz Laughing I think she already is a daddy's girl tho awwww, & hmmm how come Alexis wasn't dere wen u went dere, or did she leave after Valentine's day OR she just wasn't dere @ da time OR she WAS in da room wit Dustin but she was asleep or sumthing.
WELL I CAN'T W8 'TIL PART 2 STARTS...SOOOO BUMPPPPP FOR PART 2 lolz

LMAO ... THANK YOU
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm

ur welcome Alishia!!^_^
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:51 pm

OH LORDY JESUS TO ALL THE ABOVE !

haha i missed two updates !

but awwww that was a good story;

if you end it what am i goning to have to read?!

anyways;

GREAT STORY !

*-Janice : )
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

http://www.freewebs.com/janjan2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum