B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two]

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Empty Re: [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two]

Post  Rizzo Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:16 am

LaydeeLyca wrote:B ring
U s
M ore
P lease Very Happy Very Happy
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Location : is running around doing hit and runs with my best friend Lana

http://www.myspace.com/rosemaryobengdarko

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:42 pm

i'm really sorry that i didn't update like i said i would i got busy doing something else.
i will update soon. but after i post the next update i'm moving this story to my forum and i will
continue posting my updates there.... btw janice.. you been M.I.A.... where have you been?
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/alishia_1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Alishia wrote:i'm really sorry that i didn't update like i said i would i got busy doing something else.
i will update soon. but after i post the next update i'm moving this story to my forum and i will
continue posting my updates there.... btw janice.. you been M.I.A.... where have you been?

awww ok den dats kool if u move da story 2 ur forum, I gotta tell my street team 2 join ur forum & Janice's forum, but not all of them will be able 2 join tho coz most of dem hardly get a chance 2 come online.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Alishia wrote:i'm really sorry that i didn't update like i said i would i got busy doing something else.

what's M.I.A ?

i've beeen home; sorry for not bumping.
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

http://www.freewebs.com/janjan2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Rizzo wrote:

awww ok den dats kool if u move da story 2 ur forum, I gotta tell my street team 2 join ur forum & Janice's forum, but not all of them will be able 2 join tho coz most of dem hardly get a chance 2 come online.

that would be so great! i could use all members i could get!
thanks rosie! Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:14 pm

B5lover10 wrote:

what's M.I.A ?

lol M.I.A. means Missing In Action
and lol it's okay as long as your back now...

but i'm gonna grab a sandwich and then i will update. you got my word. Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Alishia wrote:
B5lover10 wrote:

what's M.I.A ?

lol M.I.A. means Missing In Action
and lol it's okay as long as your back now...

but i'm gonna grab a sandwich and then i will update. you got my word. Smile

Ohhhh .... lol

alright ill be waiting ! =)

haha

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Location : playin video games wit bryan,dancing wit carnell&dustin,gettin down&dirty wit patrick[mud fight;]

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:06 am

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Janice [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Janice [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Janice [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Janice [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Janice
(still at the club)
about 11:30

So, Patrick and I have been dancing almost non-stop for about an hour now, and my feet are killing me. Patrick is blinking rapidly and keeps wiping his forehead. He has been drinking alot tonight already. He's had like 6 glasses of that nasty ass Apple Bacardi.

"Janice, I got to pee..." Patrick whined. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand and pulled him off the dance floor and towards the restrooms. I pulled off my heels on the way there and then left Patrick in the restroom to handle his business.I walked back over to the table - shoes in hand - and took a seat next to Dustin. He looked up at me as I sat down next to him.

"Where's Pat?" Dustin asked. "In the restroom," I replied. Dustin gave me a strange look. "Is he drunk?" Dustin asked. "Yeah," I said back to him. "Why?"

You can't leave him in the restroom when he's drunk," Dustin said. "And why is that?" I asked. "Because Patrick either has really bad double vision or he passes out when he's drunk," Dustin said as if everything was cool. I slipped my shoes back on and walked quickly back to the rest room. I opened the door and Patrick was sitting on the floor with his pants undone. I laughed to myself as I helped him up off the floor.

"Did you use that bathroom, Pat?" I asked, still helping him to his feet. "Damn, your heavy," I said out loud. "I'm not fat. Look at this body," Patrick slurred. "no one called you fat, babe," I said, reassuring him. "Okay," He drunkenly replied. "Did you use the bathroom?" I repeated slowly. "Yes," he said. "Good," I said zipping his pants. We walked out of the restroom. Some guys were walking in as we were walking out. They looked shocked to see me. "What? You never seen a woman before?" I asked as we entered the main part of the club again and walked back to the table.

"Me and Dustin and Alexis were talking and we wanted to know if you and Pat wanted to go to Jamaica Jamaica with us?" Carnell suggested to me as I put Patrick in a chair.

"Haha, That's really sweet of you all to offer, but I got to Pat om. He can barely walk by his self," I explained. "So, y'all can just drop us off oat Pat's on the way there and we'll just go to Jamaica Jamaica first next time do Patrick doesn't get so drunk." We all shared a laugh and I noticed that my sister wasn't around with everyone else.

"Anybody seen my sister?" I asked. Everyone kinda shrugged. "She wanted to keep dancing but I stopped and left her dancing in the middle of all those people," Carnell said. Carnell and Dustin and I went to go and find her. The club was huge, and knowing my sister, she probably found some random guy to dance with because "Take You Down," was playing with mad bass pumping from the speakers. I broke through a crowd who were cramped around my sister and some light-skinned dude with braids and muscles.

They were practically dry humping. "Damn, I hope he had a condom on," I said to myself as Carnell broke through the other side of the misshapen circle. The song ended Alishia stood up and the guy was standing at full attention from what I could see and TRUST, there was alot to see.My sister turned around and from what I could see, she thanked the guy for dancing with her.

I quickly glanced at Carnell and looked really pissed. I hope they don't get into it here. The last time they got in to a fight he got stitches because she ran up on him with a knife and he slammed her into a wall, causing her entire back to bruise up. And not only that, as "sophisticated" as they think they are, they tend to get ghetto when they have to deal with social workers. So, I'm praying right now that they don't get in to it.

I looked back over at sister and she was refusing this guys number and he just was not getting the point, picture, memo, or clue. That's when Carnell made his move. He walked over to them with a s grimacing look on his face. I walked over towards them too. I didn't want nothing to pop off in the club, that's never a good place to get into a fight.

"Hey man, what's up? Can't you see she doesn't want the number?" Carnell asked. I could tell that he was trying his hardest not to break this poor dudes neck over nothing.

"And who the hell are you?" The guy asked. "A real good friend," Carnell said as he tightly placed his hand around Alishia's waist and kinda pulled her away. "FUCK!" I said to myself. I walked back to the table and everybody was grabbing their things. I did the same and got my clutch and Patrick as we left out the club. Alishia was apologizing to Carnell, but he wasn't trying to hear anything.

Patrick was hanging on to me for dear life as we walked back to the truck as a group. "J, gimme the keys," Alishia said with a heavy sigh. "I don't have them," I said. "There in his pocket," She said in a low voice. Carnell was kinda bitchin' at this point and she was trying not to loose her cool or it would be all over for him.

I went in Patrick's pocket and handed her the keys. She unlocked the doors and we all got in. I'm glad Patrick had enough working neurons left to get himself in the car, because I was not lifting his heavy ass in to that truck.

comments before i move this story?

Last edited by Alishia on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:15 am

lmao Patrick is such an idiot, drinking so damn much den Janice has 2 lift his heavy ass up and he thinkin' she callin' him fat. Rolling Eyes Laughing

OH LAWD!! Alishia wtf is wrong wit u child!! geeeeez, u KNOW u're wit Carnell and YET you dancin' wit some next guy, w8 scratch dat dancin' is an understatement, y'all were practically doing each other on da damn dancefloor lolz naw j/k but 4realz tho Lisha, I kno u're in a damn club & all but don't be grindin' on any guy u see, coz dat should ONLY be reserved 4 Carnell, no matter HOW much I h8 his guts lolz
whoa Alishia and Carnell REALLY DO sound ghetto, DAMN lolz
well let us kno wen u move da story 2 ur forum ok!!
BUMPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Can you send me the link to your new forum?

I haven't evennn read the updateee yet; lol.
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:26 pm

lmfaoooo.

Patrick' got drunk making me lift himmm.

Ooooo alisha Carnell is pissed with youuuu.

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:17 pm

ive moved the intro and the first chapter of the first cherry pie to my forum.
i've edited it and everything
soooo...... yeah...
go check it out because i changed some stuff... Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Alishia wrote:
ive moved the intro and the first chapter of the first cherry pie to my forum.
i've edited it and everything
soooo...... yeah...
go check it out because i changed some stuff... Smile

U kno I already did!! Very Happy but erm YOU NEED TO UPD8 THIS NOWWWWWWWWW lolz coz u haven't updated in a longgggg TIME!! Mad Laughing
BUMPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:45 am

Rizzo wrote:
BUMPPPPP IT ALISHIA!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am

i have internet now!
Very Happy
i will update tomorrow
i have to transfer and edit the files
and i have ALOT of editing to do.
but i think the wait is worth it
just stick with me......
i promise i'll have an update by
saturday at the latest

bumps?
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:56 am

Alishia wrote:i have internet now!
Very Happy
i will update tomorrow
i have to transfer and edit the files
and i have ALOT of editing to do.
but i think the wait is worth it
just stick with me......
i promise i'll have an update by
saturday at the latest

bumps?

YAYYYYYYYYY lolz...I wonder wat's happenin wit Alishia and Carnell, Janice and Patrick and Kelly and I.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:30 pm

i will finish editing the update when I get back home
i'm going to the pawn shop to get a new keyboard for my computer
cause my mom is tired of me using her laptop.... Rolling Eyes
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Alishia wrote:i will finish editing the update when I get back home

yayyyyyy lolz oh ok...my friend's Mom does dat 2 her a lot, and she even changes da password a lot too so she can't use it. I just finished my dinner so I'm gonna continue workin' on da upd8. I'll try & post it 2day tho.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm

sorry i didn't update the other day...
i ended up having to do other stuff...
but i'm editing the post right now
and hopefully i'll have it up tonight

Smile
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Rizzo wrote:
Alishia wrote:i will finish editing the update when I get back home

yayyyyyy lolz oh ok...my friend's Mom does dat 2 her a lot, and she even changes da password a lot too so she can't use it. I just finished my dinner so I'm gonna continue workin' on da upd8. I'll try & post it 2day tho.

what happened to your update?
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:52 pm

[hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Alishi11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Alishi11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Alishi11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Alishi11 [hiatus]Cherry Pie [2two] - Page 8 Alishi11
saturday morning
9am
the apartment

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I got up out of bed still feeling bad about what I did last night and Carnell never did come and lay in bed with me, because of my stupid actions. I walked out of the room and was gonna walk past the bathroom when I saw that the door was open, steam was coming out and seeping into the hall way.

I pushed the bathroom door open and the hot air from the shower whipped past me. I closed the door behind me and went to the sink and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I stood at the sink and looked at the glass door of the shower - I could see Carnell's silhouette through the shower door, he was facing the shower head. Maybe I could at least get him to talk to me today. I thought to myself. I took off all my clothes and carefully, quietly opened the shower door and stepped in. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my body close to his. I felt him jump when I touched him.

I kissed his back and took in the smell of his axe body soap. "I'm sorry," I said, "I know... I know I was stupid yesterday for what I did, and I'm sorry." I closed my eyes and held him a little tighter. "Don't worry about it. I'm over it. Just promise that you won't do stuff like that no more," he compromised. "You got my word. I promise." I said. He turned around and pulled me close to him. I buried my head in his chest and wrapped my arms around him again. He kissed my forehead then he lifted my chin and kissed my lips. "Promise you promise?" He said raising his eyebrow. I kissed him and smiled as I pulled away. "Promise I promise."

He pulled me under the water with him; I could feel my hair getting wet and the hot water running down my face and body. We stood like that in the shower until the water ran cold, then we got the heck out. I was shaking and his teeth were chattering.

We dried off and stuff and both put on some clothes.

carnell`s clothes
alishia`s clothes

We went in the livingroom and sat down on the couch together, underneath a cover because it was cold. "So, it's Saturday and neither of us have to work today and the girls aren't home. What do you want to do today?" I asked. "I don't know. I know I'm hungry though. We should go to the grocery store. There's nothing in the fridge." Carnell said with a laugh.

"My mom always told me you should never go to the grocery store when you’re hungry," I said. "Look who's talking! This is coming from the girl who dragged me to the grocery store, while she was seven months pregnant, might I add, to sit in front of the freezer and look at frozen peas!" He raised his eyebrows and looked down at me. "Hey! That's not my fault. It was hot as hell that day and if it was you, you would have probably done that same thing. So don't point your finger at me," I crossed my arms and pouted. "Besides you left me sitting in front that freezer AND you let me get handcuffed by the grocery store flashlight cop." I raised my eyebrows and looked back at him. The room fell silent except for the television and then we burst out in laughter. Still laughing, Carnell said, "But you have to admit though, it was kind of funny." "Yeah, after we were in the car and half way back here. But before it was funny, it was kind of embarrassing. Honestly, how many people do you know that have been 'arrested' in a grocery store?"

"Two." Carnell said. "Exactly," I said, "not tha-- who was the other person?" "Patrick. He TRIED stealing skittles when we were kids, but he failed." He shook his head, I just laughed. "So do you still want to go to the store?" I asked. "Yeah," He replied. "Okay, well go find the newspaper. We gotta see what's on sale," I said. Carnell got up and really went to go and look for it. I looked under the couch cause the kids stuff everything under there, and I saw the yellow bag that the newspaper comes in. I’m gonna kill those kids for putting stuff under my couch when they get back. “I found it!” I yelled back to Carnell. “Okay!” He shouted back. I leaned back in to the couch and pulled out the section for the grocery store and began to browse it. A few minutes later, after I was done picking out what I wanted and what I thought the apartment needed, Carnell emerged from behind the wall and sat down on the couch next to me once again.

“What took you so long? I’m almost finished.” I said, looking back down at the newspaper. “Had to use the bathroom.” He replied. I laughed at immature thoughts and handed him the newspaper. “Do we need anything else?” I asked, still laughing. He looked through the paper and folded the top over, “Trying to buy the whole store, Lisha?”

“No, we acctually need most of that stuff,” I said. “Cheetos and Kool-Aid?” He inquired. “Well, we didn’t really need that but it’s been a minute and plus it’s cheap and we can afford to splurge on silly shit this month.” I explained. “And oreos?” He asked. I started to get a bit bugged by his immediate attitude over food when going through this newspaper is gonna save us some money, when we can afford to buy it. “If you don’t want to get it, then don’t. But having a little junk food around will make it easier on everybody. The girls won’t have to be cooked for all the time and no one has to run around here practically starving, and it’s CHEAP!” I said emphasizing the word cheap.

“Fine! I’m going by myself though. You stay here. I don’t want you getting in trouble.” He said walking towards the door. “What’s that supposed to mean?!” I screamed after him, only to hear the door close and no reply was given. I don’t know why but I was highly offended and hurt by that action. So, I got on the phone and just dialed a number.

“Hello?” I had ended up calling Dustin and he sounded out of breath. “Dustin?” I asked. “Yeah?” He replied. “Are you busy?” I asked. “I’m kind of in the middle of something. What do you want?” He said. “I wanted to talk. Carnell left me here by myself.”

“And why did he do that?” Dustin asked. “The reason is stupid.” I replied. “And what makes it so stupid?”He asked. “We were arguing about groceries and then he told me he didn’t want me to get in trouble and to stay home.”

“Your right, that is a stupid reason,” Dustin said with a laugh. “It’s not funny!” I whined with a slight laugh. “Anyways! Who’s picking up the kids tomorrow?” I asked. While still laughing, Dustin replied, “I am.”

“Are you gonna bring the girls too? Or just Tre and Ty?” I inquired. “Just Tre and Ty,” He answered. I pursed my lips and was about to say something before he continued. “I’m just kidding. It’ll save everyone, but me, some gas, to bring them all back here. Including T.T. and then she can get on the bus with everyone else to go school on Monday. Sounds good?”

“Your lucky you started talking before I did. You almost got cussed out.” We shared a laugh. “And you call yourself civil and sophisticated?” He joked. “Yes. Only my close friends and family know that I’m a complete psychopath with a bad mouth,” I said to him, also in a joking manner. “So, If I’m your best friend now will that make you not kill me when you go absolutely nuts?” He asked. “I don’t know. Maybe?” I pretended to hear hinges grind open because I knew his jaw dropped and I laughed to myself. “Close your mouth, I’m just kidding. I don’t plan on killing anyone. If I go to jail they’ll take all my babies away and I could not deal with that stress. So, no worries, man. I’m cool.” Egghhhhh. Egghhhhh. Egghhhhh. “I gotta go some one is downstairs. I'll Talk to you later. Bye!" I hung up the phone before he could say anything else. I got off the couch and went to the door and pressed the button on the security box. "Who is it?"

"It's me!" The tiny voice said, but I knew it wasn't any of my kids. So, why is little kid at my apartment. "Who are you?" I said. "It's Mickey!" I thought about who Mickey was for a second before pressing the buzzer to let him in and going downstairs as fast as I could to go and get him.

-----------------------------------

Who is this Mickey person?!?!
bumps!

Last edited by Alishia on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Thu May 07, 2009 4:44 pm

I wonder what Dustin's freaky self was doing. lol

Whose Mickey?!

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sun May 10, 2009 8:03 am

B5lover10 wrote:I wonder what Dustin's freaky self was doing. lol

Whose Mickey?!

BUMPz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz I bet he was getting it on wit his gurl ermmmm wat's her name again, Alexis!!
Who IS Mickey tho?? Who the hell's kid is Mickey??
Dang I SERIOUSLY need 2 hurry up wit my upd8 4real but everytime I wanna upd8 my Mom starts yelling @ me telling me how I need 2 study!!Rolling Eyes
BUMPPPPPPPPPPP IT!!
Rizzo
Rizzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alishia Sun May 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Rizzo wrote:lolz I bet he was getting it on wit his gurl ermmmm wat's her name again, Alexis!!
Dang I SERIOUSLY need 2 hurry up wit my upd8 4real but everytime I wanna upd8 my Mom starts yelling @ me telling me how I need 2 study!!Rolling Eyes
BUMPPPPPPPPPPP IT!!

my mom does the same thing... but you don't have to study 24/7.... sometimes your mom needs to chill.
Alishia
Alishia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B5lover10 Sun May 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Alishia wrote:
Rizzo wrote:lolz I bet he was getting it on wit his gurl ermmmm wat's her name again, Alexis!!
BUMPPPPPPPPPPP IT!!

my mom does the same thing... but you don't have to study 24/7.... sometimes your mom needs to chill.

Real talk.
B5lover10
B5lover10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next